Q: Why was my membership application rejected?
A: This community has moderated membership. If your request for membership was rejected, it was most likely for one of the following reasons:
1. Your livejournal is only a few days/weeks old.
2. You are a member of only file-sharing communities.
3. Your profile doesn't contain information we are looking for.
4. You have never posted on your livejournal.
5. You are a known troublemaker/dramaqueen.
6. You haven’t posted on your journal in more than 2 weeks.
7. Your journal contains public uploads.
Acceptance or refusal to the community is up to the mods. This doesn't mean that if you weren't accepted, and feel you don't fall under any of the above, you can't inquire as to why, but ultimately the decision falls under the mods' discretion.
Q: I used to be a member of the community. Why was I removed?
A: If you were removed it's probably for one of the following reasons:
1. You didn't post a playlist on time.
2. You didn't fill out the poll on time.
3. You broke the rules.
4. You deleted your journal and were subsequently removed from the membership.
Some changes have been made to LiveJournal, and we hope you enjoy them! As we continue to improve the site on a daily basis to make your experience here better and faster, we would greatly appreciate your feedback about these changes. Please let us know what we can do for you!
See a bug? Let us know! Here you can also share your thoughts and ideas about updates to LiveJournal
Your request has been filed. You can track the progress of your request at:
If you have any other questions or comments, you can add them to that request at any time.